B&J Electric of Poland offers full and complete electrical contracting services for commercial and industrial customers in the tri-state area. Our certified electricians are highly trained in many aspects of industrial and commercial work, including the most modern technologies on the market.
Our industrial experience includes a wide range of services, including new wiring projects and complete rewiring of existing equipment. We have successfully completed plant relocations, control system updates, and emergency services for a number of industrial customers in the aluminum extrusion and slag reclamation industries, among others.
From large new-build projects to minor electrical installations and repairs, our commercial services set up your place of work for maximum productivity with room to grow. We serve commercial property owners with quality and timely services for retrofit projects, electrical maintenance, and complete electrical upgrades. Our completed projects include individual retail locations, restaurants, and warehouses.
We have also completed multiple city-level projects, including street lighting, temporary highway crossover lighting, sanitary sewer pump stations, and water treatment plants.
- New construction
- Tenant upgrades
- Renovations and retrofits
- Renovated shipping container control centers
- Interior and exterior lighting installation/maintenance
- Service and power upgrades
- Backup and emergency power
- Infrared testing/thermal imaging testing
- Fire alarm installation
- Telephone and computer Internet/network cabling
- High-mass parking lot lighting
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) systems
- Electrical testing: High potential (hipot), locator, ground resistance, power quality
- Service panel installations/upgrades
- Switch and receptacle add-ons and repairs
- Thermostat and control wiring
- Green energy upgrades:
- LED lighting installations
- Retrofit for low-wattage systems
- Energy efficient upgrades